Minerals, just like vitamins, are essential compounds for our body’s proper functioning. However, unlike vitamins, some of which our body produces on its own, we need to obtain minerals from external sources. Our bodies, skin and hair need both macrominerals and trace minerals, all of which are found in Saphira's 26 minerals.
Before (Left) & After (Right) Mineral Mud.
What Are Some of the Benefits of the 26 Minerals For My Hair & Scalp?
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Anti-aging qualities
- Soothes, softens and strengthens
- Detoxifies scalp and hair impurities
- Exfoliates dry hair and revitalizes strands into premium healthy hair
- Increases blood circulation preventing hair loss
- Increases hair volume & makes hair bouncy and full
- Essential for metabolism of scalp and hair
Can You Give a Few Examples of the Saphira Minerals And What They Do?
Magnesium: helps strengthen hair follicles and stimulates hair growth. Potassium: hydrates and nourishes; a deficiency in Potassium can lead to hair loss.
| Benefit Plus+
The Mineral Mud is also great in treating psoriasis, eczema, skin allergies, arthritis, sunburn and a variety of skin irritations.
The Saphira Mineral Mud Aromatic Scalp Massage Ritual:
- Mix 1 scoop of Mineral Mud with 3-4 sprays of The ONE and apply on wet hair.
- Thoroughly massage into scalp and comb through ends.
- Cover your client's hair with a warm towel up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse hair and towel dry; may also work the Leave in Mud throughout hair; style as preferred.
"I love that it works with any texture! This mask has the perfect structure and balance to help repair any pre-existing damage." – Christina McIntyre - Stylist and Salon Owner Undone Salon